The 36th Annual National Alopecia Areata Foundation International Conference will go where no conference has gone before… to the Moon!* Because there’s nothing the alopecia areata community can’t do, Lunapecia will be a celebration of all we’ve been able — and are going — to accomplish as an alopecia areata family. There’s plenty of work to do, but this family will get it done in ’21.
The NAAF conference is once again virtual, so we hope you can join us for this uniquely wonderful experience!
* Registration does not cover lunar travel, spacesuit, zero-g insurance or hotel expenses. Size of your Moon may vary.
Three Days of Connection and Learning
What to Expect
- Connect virtually with people from around the world who share the same challenges you face.
- Interact with professional caregivers offering medical information and advice to better understand and manage alopecia areata.
- Learn from expert researchers about the latest findings of NAAF’s Treatment Development Program.
- Gain guidance on becoming a legislative advocate for change.
- Feed your soul, get support and become empowered to make a difference!
University Of Pennsylvania Perlman School Of Medicine And Children’s Hospital Of Philadelphia
Assistant Professor Of Pediatrics & Dermatology And Director Of Research In Pediatric Dermatology