Hyatt Regency Washington on Capitol Hill
What Makes A Seamless Stay:
- Guest Rooms: 838 guest rooms and suites with unparalleled views.
- Meetings and events: 38,000 sq. ft. of technologically advanced meeting and event space.
- Dining: Whether you are in the mood for incredible American cuisine or looking to relax and enjoy a handcrafted cocktail, you can find both in our hotel’s five-story atrium lobby.
- Recreation: Skylit indoor pool and 24-hour fitness center
1 (202) 737-1234
Check-in Time: 3:00pm
Check-out Time: 12 noon
- Hotel cancellations must be made 72 hours in advance of the day of arrival.
- Children 18 and under stay free in a room with an adult.
- Only four guests are allowed per room.
- Rollaway beds and cribs are available in king bedded rooms on a first-come, first-served basis.
Airports and Ground Transportation
Ronald Reagan Washington National Airport (DCA) is the closest airport, located just 4.7 miles from the Hyatt Regency Washington on Capitol Hill.
Metrorail is the most convenient and inexpensive way (less than $4 per person) to travel from the DCA Airport to the conference hotel (20-25 min). The Union Station Metro stop is located three blocks from the hotel.
Washington Dulles International Airport (IAD) is 27.6 miles from the Hyatt Regency Washington on Capitol Hill.
The least expensive way to travel from IAD to the hotel is to take a Metrobus from the airport to Metrorail, and then Metrorail to the conference hotel (less than $10 per person) to Union Station, just three blocks from the hotel.
Baltimore/Washington International Thurgood Marshall Airport (BWI) is 31.7 miles from the Hyatt Regency Washington on Capitol Hill.
The MARC Washington DC commuter train from BWI to Union Station, located just three blocks from the conference hotel. The MARC train runs weekdays only. Free shuttles depart for the train station at BWI every 6 to 8 minutes.
Taxis and Shuttles
Uber, Lyft or Taxi are other options for transportation to the conference hotel. From DCA the travel time to the hotel is approximately 20 minutes. From IAD to the conference hotel is 50-60 minutes. From BWI to the conference hotel is 60 minutes.
SuperShuttle is an option and you can book your reservation online at www.supershuttle.com or call (800) 258-3826.